Airline Distribution 2018
Airline Distribution® 2018 is an interactive conference where audience members can contribute to the discussion and meet face-to-face with many of the industry leaders who are solving or working to solve the complex distribution questions facing airlines today. UATP strives to create a neutral forum where executives from around the world will be able to gather for all-encompassing panels and information sessions about distribution.
Registration is Now Open!
20-22, March | London
The May Fair
Mayfair, London, W1J 8LT
|09.00-12.00||Payment Solutions Forum
*Lunch to follow
|14.00-17.00||AFP (Alternative Forms of Payment) Workshop
*This is an airline-invite only event.
Sponsored by APG
Ralph Kaiser, President & CEO, UATP
Hear from the industry association viewpoints on the state of the industry and what is needed to succeed. Will there be changes in the future?
|10.25-11.00||Opening Keynote – The State of the Industry
Analyst, Jonathan Wober, Aviation Analyst & Consultant, CAPA, will give an overview of the industry outlining the challenges and opportunities before the industry.
Sponsored by Delta Air Lines
|11.30-12.15||Regulation – Helpful or Hurtful?
The finance markets in Europe are facing new intense regulation changes that have a direct impact on the airline industry. PSD2, which went into effect early 2018, was designed to increase transparency and security of payments. The EU is facing numerous regulatory changes, with many wondering, how will it affect and cost the travel industry?
Sponsored by ARC
|14.00-14.30||Focus on UATP
Discover what UATP means to the industry and all the offerings that UATP has.
Sponsored by Affirm
At the core of the industry’s change is technology. Artificial intelligence. NFC. Blockchain. Drones. Machine-learning. Each channel of the distribution chain has seen technology change business, meld what a traveler expects, and build new business lines while others struggle to remain relevant. The panel will look at new technologies that have been leading the charge for change.Moderator:
Sponsored by MSTS
|15.45-16.30||Lessons from Revolutionaries
Sponsored by UpLift
What are entrepreneurs doing to revolutionize the industry? Is Elon Musk’s vision really going to happen? Can we someday be flying at 17,000 mph, a hypersonic trip from New York to Shanghai in 39 minutes? We look to the entrepreneurs who have been shifting the landscape of the industry for new ideas and methodologies to the industry.Moderator:
|16.30-16.45||Close of Day One|
Ralph Kaiser, President & CEO, UATP
The airline industry in Europe looks to be going through a turbulent period. Numerous airlines are now defunct, Brexit is causing uncertainties and some are starting to argue that Middle Eastern carriers are too involved in European airlines day-to-day operations.
Now that NDC is becoming mainstream, what are the real implications? For years we’ve heard what “may” happen, but now we can look at the real case scenario and see what NDC means and what is to come.
Sponsored by Wirecard
|11.45-12.30||Merchandising – Ancillaries – OTAs
Who’s winning in the war of bookings? How much is ancillary revenue/merchandising driving decisions? The pressure is on to deliver game-changing strategies to build revenue for the airlines amongst increasing competition. Dynamically delivering personalization, trip customization, and intelligent offers is the DNA behind this maturing market as each airline strives to differentiate its brand, win traveler loyalty, and optimize revenue per passenger. Who will win?
Sponsored by Worldpay
Payments continue to evolve with the growth of non-traditional forms of payments, regulatory issues and ancillary revenue. Panelists will discuss how creating effective payment strategies can help drive distribution and create maximum revenue.Moderator:
|13.15-13.30||Summary and Wrap-up|
Companies already registered include the below with many more to come!
- Air Astana
- Air China
- Air New Zealand
- American Airlines
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- Delta Air Lines
- Hahn Air
- Hainan Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Insel Air
- Japan Airlines
- La Compagnie
- Lao Airlines
- S 7 GROUP
- Southwest Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
- United Airlines
- Virgin Atlantic
- AirPlus International
- Amadeus IT Group
- BBC World News
- BTN Group
- CellPoint Mobile
- Edgar, Dunn & Company
- giropay GmbH
- Ingenico ePayments
- Morrison & Foerster LLP
- The Initiatives Group
- WEX Inc.
- Aaron Heslehurst, News Anchor / Presenter, BBC World
- Nick Calio, President and CEO, A4A
- Mike Premo, President and CEO, ARC
- Rolf Purzer, President and CEO, ATPCO
- Sandrine de Saint Sauveur, President & CEO, APG
- Dominik Bullwein, Director Global Investments, Regulatory and Public Affairs, AirPlus International
- Miles Baum, Head of Travel, Enterprise Solutions, PayPal
- Jörg Troester, Head of Corporate Strategy, Industry and Government Affairs, Hahn Air
- Anthony Doyle, Senior Director – Global Sales Corporate Development & Operations, Air Canada
- Ian Davies, Head of Supplier Management, EMEA, Concur
- Ralph Kaiser, President & CEO, UATP
- Julie Kyse, VP Transport Partner Services, Americas and EMEA, Expedia
- Thomas Reynaert, Managing Director, A4E
- Abdul Wahab Teffaha, Secretary General, AACO
- Pascal Burg, Director, Edgar, Dunn & Company
- Lance Blockley, Managing Director, The Initiatives Group
- Veronica Hull, Head of Global Distribution Strategy, Virgin Atlantic
- David Litwak, CEO and Founder, Mozio
- Amanda Campbell, Director of Product Marketing, Farelogix
- Dave Holmes, SVP Global Sales, UATP
- Yanik Hoyles, Director, New Distribution Capability (NDC) Program, IATA
- Clare Murphy, Director of Sales, WEX Inc.
- Rustom Birdie, Head of Travel, Affirm
- Thomas Helldorff, Vice President Airlines & Travel, Worldpay
- Patricia Vercelli, General Counsel, UATP
- Gianni Pisanello, VP, NDC-X Program, Amadeus IT Group
- Rafael Schvartzman, Vice President, Europe Region, IATA
- Marcel Koppes, Vice President Airlines & Travel, Adyen
- Kevin May, Editor in Chief, PhocusWire
- Rob Borden, Vice President – Commercial, UpLift
- Jay Boehmer, Editor-in-Chief, The Beat, BTN Group
- Dave O’Flanagan, CEO, Boxever
- Noel Connolly, SVP Global Head of Air and Hospitality, CellPoint Mobile
- Simon Deane-Johns, Consultant, Morrison & Foerster (UK) LLP
- Ian Ryder, VP Portfolio Management, Strategy & Partnerships Air Travel Solutions, SITA
- Richard Clarke, CEO, T2RL
- Ixaris, speaker TBD
If you would like to be considered for a speaking engagement at Airline Distribution 2018, please send your proposal to Wendy Ward, Vice President, Marketing and Communications, UATP, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
World-class providers who need to market to key decision makers from the global marketplace utilizing a manageable venue that allows for more one-to-one business contact and incorporates your needs with full conference participation and networking opportunities. Previous Satisfied Sponsors include:
- Network Airlines
- Low Cost Carriers
- Aircraft Manufacturers
- Technology Solution Providers
- Trade Publications
- Trade Organizations
For a full sponsor prospectus, please contact Wendy Ward at email@example.com
Current Price $995.00
Base Price $295.00
*Airline employees will need a specific code to enter when registering. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your code.
If you would like to pay via the Clearing House, please contact email@example.com.
Hotel – To book your hotel reservation at The May Fair Hotel, click here.