Training & Solutions Forum
The Training and Solutions Forum is an interactive setting for airlines, travel agencies and corporations to learn about UATP products and services. This half-day training will offer a broad look at UATP Network information ranging from an introductory overview to a more in-depth exploration of Network tools and best practices.
Who Should Attend?
Airlines interested in lowering credit card fees, distribution costs and growing corporate market share.
- Corporate Sales
Travel Agencies interested in enhancing value to corporate customers and increasing loyalty and retention.
- Corporate Account Managers
Corporations interested in obtaining the most robust air travel reporting to facilitate travel expense reconciliation, airline contract negotiations and cost reduction.
- Travel Managers
Topics of Discussion:
- UATP Update
- Alternative Forms of Payment (AFPs)
- Introduction to Issuance
- Issuer Prospects, Value Proposition
- New UATP Products – DataStream, DataMine, OCS, etc.
- The Importance of Acceptance for Merchants and Issuers, Direct Sales, all Sales Channels, Authorizations, BSP connections, Standards and Policies
Please register your interest in participating by sending an email to email@example.com.